Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Jimmy! Dec 8th

Today's a hard day I don't know if I want to celebrate it or wear black the whole day you see, today's one of my favorite stars ever birthday, Jim Morrison. But who was Jim Morrison you say? Well... Now I hate you. Jim Morrison was the lead singer and lyricist of The Doors, he died because of alcohol and drug dependency which culminated in his untimely death in Paris in 1971 when he was 27.

Also it's the death anniversary of John Lennon (PLEASE don't say you don't know who John Lennon is, or I'll go too your home and kill you... or teach u one or two things about music, whatever suits the best.). John Lennon was a musician, an artist. Imagine all the people were disappointed when they heard on the news John Lennon was murdered by a fan... I didn't want this day, yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away, but this day arrived and I'm having a moral crisis.

But It's not just birth and death around the world. Today's Constitution day in Romania (I want to go there really bad and I don't even know why) and in Uzbekistan, as you can see democracy has arrived almost every conuntry in the world.

I know this is Christmas month, but let's forget about Christmas just a second because it's Bodhi day (yes, with an h and an i) in Japan. Bodhi day is the Buddhist holiday that commemorates the day that the historical Buddha, Siddhartha Gautauma experienced enlightenment, also known as Bodhi in Sanskrit or Pali. According to tradition, Siddhartha had recently forsaken years of extreme ascetic practices and resolved to sit under a Pipul tree and simply meditate until he found the root of suffering, and how to liberate one's self from it.

And that's it. I think that covers my excuses to make a party this weekend. Tomorrow is friday and I had no excuse for this weekend. See you around, also if you suffer a lot with hangovers you might want to check this link

3 comments: