Thursday, November 24, 2011

BLACK FRIDAY! Nov 25th

Some of you will hate me, I know, but IS FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON BLACK FRIDAY!

I couldn't post on thanksgiving, because I had a reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllly busy day over here. But... Today's Blac Friday, so you better be ready to go buy your favorite [Insert random item name here] because it's cheap today, go and hit someone in the face because he's trying to get the last one.

What you didn't know is that besides this holiday. Today it's the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, the Hari Guru (Teacher's Day) in Indonesia and the Independence os Suriname (I had a random thought about sushi) from the Netherlands.

Also, I begin my countdown till Christmas

See you soon people! Remember, Everyday is Party Day

2 comments:

  1. I want to have like u one day in my country where will be averything on sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is to late to me, i have to go next year

    ReplyDelete