Saturday, September 17, 2011

Constitution/Citizenship Day!

I think the blog is going to get a different direction, as I said in a previous post, every day has its reason to celebrate! And sometimes we just want to party, but we don't have a reason, I'm not saying we need one but it's fun when you party with an excuse to do it.

Like today, today is Citizenship in U.S. over 200 years ago on September 17th in 1787 USA signed their constitution, so go for it! Have some fun celebrating USA signed their constitution. This holiday was stablished in 2004.

Come on, go have some fun and get ready to party!

11 comments:

  1. Totally agreed. We should enjoy everyday of our lifes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll party, even if I'm not american!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you are a stoner twice a day is celebration time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Considering i'm nowhere close, i don't think i will celebrate it. I will still drink but just because it's saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the spirit really! At least that way there's little chance of looking back and saying we didnt get the most out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Andrew W.K. says: PARTY HARD

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo ya, get this party going

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it! Party time it is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's citizenship day?

    ReplyDelete